Tuesday, September 4, 2007

about me

Jeff Aycock
Who am I? WOW! What an interesting question to ask. I am a guy that likes to know everything and loves to look at cars and amusing things when I am driving. I will be the first to tell you that this is the worst thing you can do when you are behind the wheel of a car. I know from first hand experience that those are the best combinations of things to do if you are wanting to get in a car wreck.
I have had three wrecks that have all been my fault. All three of those wrecks have been when I was at a stop sign, stop light or approaching one of them going under five miles an hour. In all three of the wrecks I have been looking around at a cool car or something that was out of the ordinary.
I have had to pay for all my wrecks, which cost is a little over four grand of my hard earned money. Would I say that I am a bad driver? Na, only if I am under five miles and hours. Some people say do not even think about getting in the car with me. Others say that I am a excellent driver and you should have no fear riding with me until I am under five miles an hour. So my advice to myself and others is to not be so curious when driving pay attition.

1 comment:

tippstein said...

That's a pretty funny, but also terrifying post. 3 wrecks? Good grief. Glad you came out unscathed though.