Tuesday, September 4, 2007

If I Had a Tuxedo T-shirt I'd Wear It

My name is Adam Edward Pike and I’m from Huntsville, AL where I graduated from Grissom High School. I guess the best way to describe me is like a tuxedo t-shirt; it lets people know that I want to be formal but I’m here to party too, as my boy Cal Naughten Jr. from Talladega Nights would say. I’m for the most part pretty serious about school work and I believe in strong work ethics, but don’t get me wrong I love to have fun by going out and partying with friends—that’s why I love Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide! I’m a pretty athletic guy, and I like to stay active. I grew up playing a variety of sports, but in high school I played football and baseball. Every year I go on a big camping trip to the Ocoee River with a ton of friends and family where we go white water rafting. At night when the parents go to bed, the kids come out and get wild. Countless times have I caught myself and others playing drinking games by the fire, and singing our favorite songs. Rain doesn’t stop it, just makes it more enjoyable. Now that I’m on the topic of music I can share a few of my favorite bands, such as Dave Matthews Band, Widespread Panic, Sublime, Tom Petty, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I’ve seen Dave, Widespread, and the Chili Peppers live in concert on several occasions and I absolutely loved it. Lastly I’d like to say I’m a huge movie enthusiast. If you have seen Joe Dirt then you should know the scene where he recites a ridiculous list of fireworks to Kickenwang. Yeah well I can too. Don’t ask, I don’t really know how I can either. I’m also a huge fan of Will Farrell and Johnny Depp. Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite movie of all time, and I was a stunning Jack Sparrow for Halloween last year. So yeah that’s me, a tuxedo t-shirt.

2 comments:

Kelsea S. said...

Talladega Nights is one of my favorite movies ever!

tippstein said...

Hey Adam...
You'd like Colorado (where I moved from). Some unbelievable rafting (also in Arizona, Utah and New Mexico), and there's an amphitheatre there called "redrocks" that panic plays at all the time--it's beautiful.