Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just a little bit about myself

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan Toner I moved to Tuscaloosa from Lexington,a small community located in the northwest corner of Alabama.In this town of just a few thousand people only a few things really mattered.Football,church, and family were the things of this town that mattered and helped me become the person I am today.My family is where I developed my character from and learned how to treat people equal and with respect.While I am on the topic of family I would like to point out that my entire family are all die hard Auburn fans so the only reason I believe that I am here today would have to be from heavy influence of my friends.Church has also been a major factor in developing my character and my Christian point of view.Although politically I will not go as far to say that I am a right wing conservative. I would say that my political standpoint would have to be somewhere to the right of moderate.As far as my social skills go football probably leads the way because this is where I spent most of my time and made the most of my friends.Another place where much of my time was spent is at the used car dealersip in which I spent four years of my life working around my busy schedule of school and athletics.This job helped develop my sense of independence away from my parents enabling me to have my own money and make my own decisions.Although I do not always make the best decisions and sometimes regret things that I do you can not say that I do not enjoy myself and constantly try to have a good time. Roll Tide!!!

No comments: