Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kelsea Schuhmann In 250 Words


To describe myself in 250 words would be like editing, War and Peace, down to a few sentences; it just can’t happen. But I’ll give it a try. I’m Kelsea Schuhmann from Mobile, Alabama. To my family, I’m a drama queen, to my friends I’m a goof ball, and to my boyfriend I’m an overdramatic yet highly lovable person. I find joy in the simple things, like popsicles, swing sets, ocean waves, and fresh laundry. I’m a fairly easy going person, but I do have a few pet peeves, like when toothpaste is left in the bowl of the sink. I tend to venture off to the dramatic side every once in a while. My mother likes to call me a hypochondriac. Who knows, maybe she's a little right. I love to travel and hope to one day journey to every continent. Besides traveling; skydiving, having my fortune told, and becoming a certified scuba diver are all on my list of things to do before I die. I have a lot of ambitions and am determined to accomplish them. I feel that God has put me on this earth for a purpose and I am still trying to figure out what that purpose is. I can’t play a musical instrument, score a basket or make a touchdown, but if you ask me for advice or how to make a craft, I’m your girl. I feel that life is too short to let it pass by, so I live my life by a quote from Helen Keller, “Life is either a daring adventure… or nothing.”

1 comment:

tippstein said...

Hey Kelsea...This is a great, to-the-point post. I especially like the contrast at the end, I can’t play a musical instrument, score a basket or make a touchdown, but if you ask me for advice or how to make a craft, I’m your girl." That's a great line, and a great example of how to pack a lot of info into a short space. Ever considered journalism?
Nice work.