Tuesday, September 4, 2007

About me

Hi, my name is Jennifer Schultz and I am from Miami, Florida. Something about me is that I am independent thinker. I am never afraid to speak my mind and never incapable of holding my own in conversations. The differences in people inspire me and I am motivated by my own challenges. I pride myself on my integrity and couldn’t be the person I am without the support of my family.
My favorite place to be is any beach in Florida (especially Miami Beach) I love the feel of the sun, the taste of a cheeseburger in paradise, and the sound of Jimmy Buffet playing in the background. The beach is more than just a place for me to swim and layout with friends, its home. At the beach I can at all time be completely myself and always relax. I hope one day in the far future to retire and become a beach bum in some Caribbean island.
Something that I am most proud of is my education. Being a student at the University of Alabama shows that I am living the American dream. I am a hospitality major and one-day hope to be managing my own hotel in some tropical area. I know that I am the person I am today because of my friends and family. My outspoken personality and my determination will get me far one day. I am happy to be the person I am and know I have a lot to contribute.

3 comments:

kcperno said...

i was a hospitality major and wanted to manage a resort somewhere at a beach, but changed at the last minute!!

tippstein said...

What tropical location? I was down in Costa Rica a couple of summers ago and thought the same thing--nothing better than running a little hotel/restaurant, and spending my days surfing. Maybe some day...

Jim McKenzie said...

I love the beach also. I went to a buffet concert at the end of april in atlanta and it was the best concert that i have ever been to. Thats awesome that you also speak your mind because i am the same way.