Wednesday, September 5, 2007

All About Me

Hey, my name is Katelyn Howard. I was born on January 10, 1989 in Birmingham, AL but my hometown is Pell City, AL. I have lived there all my life because my mom was a Navy brat and went to several schools so she said wherever her kids start kindergarten that is the school system they will graduate from. My mom is my best friend; I know a lot of people say that but its true. I tell her everything no matter if it is good or bad and I don’t keep secrets from her. I have known my whole life that I was going to college at the University of Alabama. Two of my biggest passions are Alabama Football and Basketball…ROLL TIDE! Every year when football starts you can find me either at the games or on the couch watching them. When I applied to University of Alabama originally I was supposed to room with my best friend, Emily, but she decided to go to Jacksonville State instead. I am still mad but I miss her very much. We did everything together at least when I wasn’t with my boyfriend, Ryan. Ryan is the main reason for me knowing so much about football and basketball. We have been together for five years. There have been tough times but we always get through it together. A few of my favorite things to do is eat, watch movies, and sleep. I worked at Blockbuster Video over the summer and it was the best job ever just because of all the free movies I got. I mostly enjoy an Alabama win over Auburn.

1 comment:

tippstein said...

Hey Katelyn...
What movies do you like to watch? I'm a movie nut. Watch them constantly. Did you get to go to the game this weekend? Ever been? It's something else, that's for sure.