Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ben Wander


Have you ever had that kid in class that just doesn't know when to shut up? Although much of what this kid says gives you a couple laughs, he just doesn't seem to have any control over his mouth. In many ways that kid is me. My name is Ben Wander and I am from Madison, Alabama. I graduated from Bob Jones High School and for the most part it was a joke for me. Unfortunately in high school I did not give my best effort. I spent more of my time goofing around or sleeping than I would ever spend studying or doing homework. Although I was still able to maintain a pretty good GPA and score a 31 on my ACT, in many ways I just barely squeaked by all throughout high school. I am 18 years old and love having a great time just as much as the next guy. I love to meet new people, no matter who they are. I enjoy Bama football (ROLL TIDE!), the beach, girls, parties, and music. Here at the University I am pledging Pi Kappa Alpha and am involved in FATE and intramural sports. Basically, if I could sum up myself with one statement it would be "Nights I'll never remember with the friends that I will never forget."

2 comments:

Ryan T said...

Nice picture....that made top ten plays of the week

tippstein said...

That's a good post--your writing is clear and easy to read. I look forward to reading your essays.